Saturday, March 19, 2011

Random things I wish to say to people

@Sandy: Oddly enough, you’re still the first person I think of calling when I come across a handsome dude on the street :)

@Dinky: Whenever I get frustrated at work and think if I’ve made a wrong career choice, your image appears in front of me, rolling your eyes and saying in that cocky tone of yours ,”Duh..!”. No matter how far apart we are, you’ll always be my best partner in crime :)

@Manu: If I were a Psychology major, you’d definitely be my research material and I’d do my dissertation on you. ‘Coz you’re that interesting. Not that you aren’t an irreplaceable nut-case ;) Btw, if HP really did exist, you’d make an amazing Ron Weasley (for your expressions, I mean).

@Vaish: I guess even if I become as old as my granny, I’d still have that compulsive need to call you and give you an up-to-date of what’s happening. An event doesn’t seem complete without me telling you about it and hearing what you have to say about that:)

@Divi: Best pillow ever:) You have always been that balancing act in everything. With you around I don’t have to be cautious of what I say ‘cos I know you’ll take it in the way I meant it.

@Paps: I am ‘there’ until you are there. I guess I’d be long gone if it weren’t for you. You are fine the way you are, please don’t think too much :)

@Shuba & Nivi: You gals=awesome fun:) Can’t remember a single moment of us together without us crazily laughing our heads off.

Guess that’s enough for now. Adios!

6 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

=) I'm glad you do.

And I'm proud of you to have stuck at something that you hate, with/without choice, for this long. I know I couldn't have done it.

Gaps between posts too long di... Buck up..

gayathri said...

I know...its just a matter of time before i decide if this is really for me or not..

Will try to write more often:)

Unknown said...

Ahem... It IS odd that you could only think of me when there is a handsome dude around. I mean, how often does that happen?
Anyway, I really hope you find a real handsome one for yourself sooner than you'd turn paati's age.

gayathri said...

@Sandhya -Hope so too

Kurian Ambat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kurian Ambat said...

i feel left out ... but its nice to see that you have started blogging... hopin to see lot more...something i can spend days and night reading...

There is still time!

My Objectives : 2011 1. Change Job 2. Save 60% of Monthly income 3. Go on a Euro trip , if not World Tour 4. Write a full length novel...